Saturday, January 20, 2007

I found god on a blog

Yup... you heard it... i found him... the divine creator of everything... the MAN himself! I didn't come across him at my darkest hour of need or even in a church... i stumbled upon him on a blog believe it or not!

I have been trying to figure out how to make a custom banner appear on my blog forever.. (well... perhaps i exagerate.. but ... its been a hell of a long time.. lets just say that) and when i least expected it... he came to my aid via a blog site!

I discovered that god is not a female... nor is coloured... he is simply a man from Tuscon Arizona with a sexy lil smile!

Matt Dinniman - Divine Intervention

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might have found God in a blog, but I found the sweetest lady and a very special friend here in cyber land.

Special hugs to you and your family. Oh lord, Jamie...what a trooper you are!

I love you guys. Thanks for sharing your blog with me.